Embroidery is the process of adding a design or text to fabric by using needles and yarn. This is the branding method of choice for companies due to it’s superior durability. Embroidery can survive more washes than the garment itself can. It’s also fairly resistent to normal day-to-day work environment pressure.
- Cannot wash off
- Resistent to work environment pressures
- Can be applied to almost any fabric / knit wear
- Colours are limited to available yarn
- Solid colours only (no shading)
- Can be a bit heavy on larger items
Please click on Contact above or send us a WhatsApp to arrange a quote.
More information can be found on Wikipedia.